- Is your current website 3 to 5 years old? Or older?
- Did your competitor recently launch a new website?
- Does your website appear broken or display incorrectly in the newest versions of web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera?
If so, it is time to redesign your website. New technologies are released frequently to ensure you have a responsive design.
An old website could be a liability to your practice. Not only could it be costing your practice, new patients, but it could also play a part in the loss of existing patients. As the website designer near me, allow us to provide you with a new professional web design.
Redesign My Medical Website
Redesigning your medical website is an important component of managing your website. The website needs to correctly reflect the practice’s position in terms of staff, location, medical services and procedures, and the other items that make your practice stand out. Maybe your focus is after hours GP or possibly family medical practice. Either way we work with you as a specialist website design company to ensure your satisfaction.
Website Redesign for Doctors
Features are an important component to make your page stand out as the most professional web design. This process helps the clients find what they are looking for to access your services faster.
Here is a shortlist of commonly requested features:
- Updated News/Announcements
- Videos introducing the practice and its professionals
- Educational videos
- Social Networking
- Custom Patient Newsletter Sign-up
- Appointment Request Form